Trust God MORE
Learn to walk by faith and not by sight by trusting in God more! This book shows you how.
The Development of Belief, Faith and Trust
When you face a trial, do you hear Christians say, “Just trust God!” But what does that look like in everyday life? And how do you actually do it?
Trust God MORE shows you how.
In this book you’ll discover:
- A fresh approach to our Christian walk by using the illustration of a faith cycle
- This faith cycle demystifies the differences and similarities between belief, faith and trust—one leads to the next: BELIEF→ FAITH→TRUST
- Faith always has an object; we place our faith in something or someone
- Faith is a gift to be received from God
- Our walk of faith is a partnership with God; we each have a role to play which the author clearly explains for each stage in the faith cycle
This book has been biblically critiqued by numerous experts and is a perfect resource for small group Bible studies.
If you want to walk by faith and not by sight, if you want to live everyday by trusting in God more—then get this book, take Jesus by the hand and learn how to walk with God in total trust!
(Ps 89:33, 35 NLT)
(Ps 145:13; see also 2 Tim 2:13)
As a know-it-all college senior, I finally surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior…and now, several decades later, I am learning more and more to surrender to Him as the Lord of my life and allow Him to have complete sovereignty over it. It is such a freeing condition!
Yet as I read Trust God More and read Rose Noland’s deep-dive into the words and worlds of Belief, Faith, and Trust, I gained some tremendous insights into my Lord. In fact, I copied down some of those insights on my daily calendar as it was closer than a notepad!
It seems that the more I get to know about my Lord and Savior, the more humbled I am about His leading! Thank you, Rose Noland, for using your gift to bless others!